Friday, May 15, 2015

Don't Stand By, Stand Up

I have always been against bullying. I just have zero tolerance for people making fun of or having lack of respect for others.
 
It is important for everyone who has experienced some sort of bullying to know they aren’t alone. Most people in their life have experienced some type of bullying; you are not the only one to feel this way.
 
I’ve found the best way to help is to just be KIND. Just saying hello or giving someone a smile can make a huge difference.
 
 
Music, for me, has always been a great pick me up when I am feeling down. A great empowering song can change my mood in an instant. 
 
 
That is why it makes me proud to know someone who is out to combat bullying with music. My friend, Carrie Lane, wrote a song with a powerful, anti-bullying message of hope. The strong lyrics in her song Don’t Stand By Stand Up encourages young people to stand up, fight and be the change.
Me and Suha with CARRIE LANE
 
I am proud share and be a part of this video.
 
If you are a victim of Bullying, I just want to tell you, it will get better. It will.
I promise.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment