Saturday, May 23, 2015

Dylan Ander: HOT MESS



What better way to kick off the ‘Unofficial” start of Summer 2015 than with warm weather, good friends and  
NEW MUSIC!!


Dylan Ander’s Hot Mess is what is on my list and with his debut album coming out this June , my ipod is sure to be filled.

Me pinky promising Dylan that I won't share
my advance copy of Hot Mess with anyone!!

Dylan’s new album Binary Evolution promises to have the pop sounds and beat of Ed Sheeran and John Mayer. It debuts in just a few short days!


 


Dylan has been playing music and writing songs for years. He’s had great opportunities to play guitar for Jenna Rose and Artie Babz.  Dylan also has colabbed with Taylor Belle and Say It Say it!


I am most excited for the release of his Hot Mess video, coming out next week.
(Which I got to be in, with my friend Madison!!!)











Catch Dylan Ander on the “WHERE THE WIND BLOWS” summer 2015 tour with
American Idol’s MEGAN MILLER





THAT'S A WRAP!

To see more pic from the HOT MESS video shoot Click Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHSnGeiEog


Photo credits:
Nikki Ricciotti
Stephanie Ferrante Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment